Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Retreat!

I have been longing for this moment. I need this now more than ever. I'm having a retreat! This is not really of my choosing but a scheduled activity of the school for its personnel, faculty and administrators.

I believe that we all have to take retreats once in a while. I'm such a retreat freak. Every time I feel like hiding from people, I always find a way to go to far-off places and do this thing called "soul-searching." I used this term a lot in my many past escapades and I always got corrected. You really could not search for your soul. It's been there all along. Fine. So I will find what's inside my soul. Hehe. Gosh, am I making sense.

I don't have a problem really. Just that I need time off from everything. I'd also like to take this opportunity to go out; see other places, other people and more.

And yes, see my former classmates in Davao. I originally signed in for the Lake Sebu venue but I later changed my mind. Aside from wanting to see my classmates, I am also running away from someone who will have his/her retreat at Lake Sebu. There, I'm hitting two birds with one stone.

I'm so looking forward to this. I will have time for and with myself (as if I didn't have that to start with). This will be a vacation from talking!! I don't want to talk anymore, but the nature of my job requires me to. And even though I claim to dislike talking, it's my nature to talk! I'm again beginning to be inconsistent.

I'll share my retreat story when I get back.

Ciao. Have fun everyone!

1 comment:

Aethen said...

Enjoy your retreat, zea. belated hapi bday din and congrats.