Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baguio tRip

At Mines View Park. Never mind the face, look at the view.

Okay ba? hehe.


At the Botanical Garden. Okay, so I toured Baguio with youngsters. Hehe. The next trip to Baguio won't be with kids.


Still at the Botanical Garden. With Grandma and Grandpa. Aba, cool ang lola ko.

At the Grotto. Hindi po naka-jeans si Mary. Hamak na AKO po 'yan.


At the Chinese Temple. Umuulan. I was so maarte kaya hanggang dito lang ako. The more beautiful sights ay nasa taas.
At Benguet Strawberry Farm. I was enjoying my strawberry when Jomel texted that they taste like guava. Eeew, and I realized, that yes, strawberry does taste like guava. Didn't touch one again. Arte naman!
Will be coming back to Baguio but never again in this season (November-February). I'm still suffering from colds. The more important thing is: I've been there. I won't crave much. I may come again, but not in the near future. Hehe. I've had enough.

4 comments:

Samara Fae said...

Uuuy. Baguio.Tagal ko ng gusto pumunta jan. Hehe. Well, Baguio will just have to wait for me. :p

Anyways, binigyan pla kita ng award ate Zei.. hope u'll like it. Hehe. 'ciao

http://sulat-at-kamay.blogspot.com/2008/12/girly-cute-awards.html

zearaiza said...

award sa??? i'm clueless... hehe. regardz to all.

Aethen said...

waw! sobrang enjoy ka sa trip/vacation mo to baguio ah!

paramdam ka naman if you are here sa Manila na :D

macky said...

hoy hoy!

where are you na? di ka na nagpaparamdam ah, if you are worried kasi wala kang pasalubong for me! ok lang yun friend, i understand and i can wait... hehehe....

i hope to see you soon....


God Bless