Friday, April 17, 2009

Dropping by and Saying Hi!!!

Counting the days. Scared. Excited. More scared. In less than a month, I will face my biggest academic battle. This is heavier than the battle for graduation or maintaining grades during college. On May 10, I will only be a number - one out of some 4000 examinees who will take the board exams. I'm not favored. No more Mama and Ate to fight my battles. Or Sir Jet and Ma'am Tess to back me up. Doesn't count that Meng, Kris or Macky believe that I'm the best. Only me, the One-up-there and the preparation I had. Sadly, I can't bank on the latter.

Anyway, this is no time for regrets. No point for the what-I-could-have-done. Only to look forward positively and make the most of the very little time left. This is the greatest test of my character. In that respect, I intend to win, no matter what the result of the board exams is.

Funny. When I graduated, I thought I knew where I was going. The path was ahead. I only had to follow it. But now, my life is on hold. I will have to begin again. Start somewhere. I have a theory on this. It's called life syndrome. Hehe. Well, it's a wonderful life. I can only be happy. And hopefully, productive.

It ends here. For now.

2 comments:

macky said...

Go SaGo, TeNg! you can do it..! you're more than One,hehe..

i'll pray for you!


God Bless!

be the first NDDU's CPA topnotcher! hehe... anythings possible, just believe!

Lab yah!

cant wait to see you soon,..and congratulate personally!

God Bless...

Gilbert Yap Tan said...

Barbs, take the exams with faith and confidence. :)
I've included your intention in my daily prayers.
Good luck dear!