Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Super Crush



Last month, I got hooked with the "Heroes" series. I'm done with the first three seasons and looking forward to the fourth. I heard about the series years ago. And the overwhelming response of the viewers. But since I claim to be against highly commercial shows, I chose not to be bothered. Well, changes. I'm now among the most avid fans.

And I met (as in met? hehe)my super crush Zachary, a.k.a. Sylar. He's supposed to be the villain in the show. But he's not. I claim that he's not. There are twists and turns. In the end, I know he will be a good guy (though he has killed a lot. huhu. violence can never be justified).

Check him out in the latest "Star Trek" movie. I was no fan of Star Trek. I am now. hehe. Ciao

2 comments:

roll-e said...

Hi! Got a new blog: http://roll-e.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to link me. :-)

Hope your Heroes DVD isn't pirated. Lol.

Aethen said...

Watch the series of HEROES, he's there.

All the best CPA! :)