Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Move

I miss this blog. Yeah, I did write that I will be moving to other sites but something came up; so I'm back!!!

I formally entered the world of audit a month ago. I already received my first pay but I won't be treating anyone.... yet. Work is still limited to photocopying, proofreading, casting, etc. The real work will start on August 3. Not that what I've been doing now isn't real work. Huh, if that officemate of mine would read this, he'd probably refute me, for the nth time. All he does is correct me!!!! Not that I'm infallible; but I'm also not brainless.

I've been moving a lot these days. From being a reviewee to an employee. From living in GenSan to living a Makati life. And today, I just moved to the 3rd floor from the 4th floor. Next week, I'll be moving from my boarding house in Kalayaan to a place nearer to my office. Well, I don't resent the moves.

I may have moved to being an employee but something has not changed. I will still be taking lots of company exams. And there will be grades. I will try to enjoy them. Learning is something that I always welcome...

Back to my notes now. Ciao

No comments: