Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Problem me

When you have resented computers and computer work all your life, then you end up in audit, you’re in big trouble…. As I am now.

I could have chosen to go back to teaching. Or I could work for NGOs and directly serve the less fortunate. I could have taken any job that won’t deal with programs and computer stuff where I could excel, especially if all it needs is talking. That surely is something I’m good at. I could take up law or graduates studies. But I didn’t. I made this choice. Haha. I don’t even know why. I listened to earthly and non-earthly voices and this was their answer.

I am in my weakest these days – worse than having to dance or sing. While some people need only a few minutes to master the systems and softwares, I couldn’t even follow simple instructions. So I’m often stranded, taking hours before moving on.

I may sound as if I’m complaining. Maybe I am. But I don’t mean to. Who am I complaining to? And what is my complaint? It all boils down to the big and another ME. If others can do all those stuff, I’m expected to do the same, with no excuses.

Oh this is life. And I have to accept this without grumbling. Anyway, this isn’t about doing favor to the company I’m working for or the clients I will be serving. This is even for the big ME again. Because life is about learning.

So now, I will be back to it.

No comments: