Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am Commander











My Sister and I on her college graduation


The Little Sister I Never Wished For
(Original title)

I have a little sister
Who never really had been
She doesn’t obey me
But I’m forced to obey her.

I have a little sister
Who kicks me out of bed
And calls me a sleepyhead
Whenever I wake up late.

I have a little sister
Who punishes me
And even if I’m right
She won’t accept she’s wrong.

All my life I never wished
For a sister like her
Never did I want to be called ‘under’
And she to be called ‘commander.’


Obviously, this is a work of a child, hehe. This was written by my sister 13 years ago; published in 'The Western Glow' in the year 1995.

I won't be surprised to find more articles/stories/literary pieces about me in my sister's journals and school papers. I saw this one while going through some of her many things.

Am I proud of all these? I don't know....

You see, my sister and don't hate each other. We actually love each other very much (she loves me very much that she is always affected by 'us') hehe.

No comments: