Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Missing them

My siblings - Angeli and Hansel

My sister Angeli is better known to our relatives and friends as Coco. She was nicknamed such because papa used to drive my grandfather's (mama's dad) truck which transports coconut. That was how my parents met. Father changed profession. He is now a principal in a public school in GenSan.
My sister writes well. She is a creative writer. I try to write meaningful articles but I will never pass. But I'm a good critic, hehe.
Ate, after passing the CPA Board, worked for Pricewaterhouse Coopers Firm. She wants me to follow the path she had taken. Oh well, we desire different things so I chose a different profession - teaching.
She is moving forward, following the path usually taken by most auditors. She is due to leave on July 2 for Gibraltar, a financial hub in Europe. May she find true happiness there. hehe. I believe such move will give me greater happiness, too, financially. It means bigger credit card benefits from her.
Seriously, I will be very sad. I actually feel very sad already. I never thought time would come when we would move away (physically) from each other. I've always considered us to be inseparable. She tells me always that I'm the person she loves most.

My brother Hansel, a.k.a Daboy (meaning, "The Only Boy"), studies at Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific in Bataan. He is taking up Engineering of some sort. I don't know what field exactly. He studied for a year at NDDU, my alma mater, but could not stand being in the same school with his older sister. Some things there might have affected him. Anyway, he is now in a good place where he excels. He is having the time of his life.
My brother was my first love. Even though three years separate us, I lowered down to his level, hehe, when we were kids so that he would have someone to play with.
He is a national winner in different arts competitions. He is an excellent visual artist. Again, I'm the critic. I tried very hard in that field. Just wasn't/isn't for me....
After finishing college education at MAAP, he will work for a shipping company in Japan. He is very much looking forward to it.

So, I'll be the only one left here in the Philippines...........

No comments: