Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No See, No Hear

I've been living a life of an hermit..... Alone and believe me, loving almost every minute of it. This change of heart is probably the effect of too much exposure for the past many years (hehe).

I used to avail of the unlimited text. Now, I could not even send more than 20 text messages in a day, most of which are lav u, mis u messages to parents and siblings. And that is not due to lack of textmates. It's the lack of will to text. Sayang nga ang alltext. Magastos rin kung regular load.

And here's the routine: bhaus - faculty room - classroom - faculty room - library - internet room - faculty room - bhaus. Boring!? But lots of thanks to the free library and internet service access. Hehe. But can you believe that I actually settle for this and probably won't change the routine. And who do I talk to? Co-teachers, students, dean......... I haven't had a real talk about life-related topics in many days now. Oh, except the 3 hours spent with friends in GenSan. And none since then.

For now, this is life for me.......... For how long, I don't know.

No comments: