Thursday, August 21, 2008

Changes in my Blog

I have done some self-assessment lately and I realized how self-centered I had been. This trait is even reflected in my blogs. This site had become an exclusive "Me-Myself-and-I" account. I won't stop writing about my reflections and personal stories but they will be posted in http://zeareflect.blogspot.com/. This blog, which is my primary account, will be for the more meaningful and relevant articles on social issues.

Our country is in the midst of financial, political, economic, spiritual and all other forms of disorder. And what have I written or said about all these? None. I had been passive and non-committal. I'm not really expected to directly contribute in making things better but I know that I should at least react or anything.

This afternoon, I will attend a talk on understanding the GRP-MILF going-ons. See, I don't even know what the "going-ons" actually mean. I don't think I will understand everything in a two-hour symposium, but it's a start.

I will try to relive the good days of meaningful journalism.

3 comments:

Samara Fae said...

wooOoo... parang ako rin. walang ka-alam2x sa mga pangyayari. Sige, sulat ka lng teacher zei., mapapadalas narin akow dito. hehe.

about sa testi sa JPIA blog? SURE!!! appreciated talaga yun bah ..., panu baH., email mo nlng rin siguro sakin yung testi, or you'll post it in your blog? Jush let me know. Godbless~~ n__n

Angeli said...

set a time when you will be available to chat..feeling ko mas updated pa ko sa life ng mga friends ko sa manila kesa sa buhay mo no...ano bah?

birthday gift?ano bang gusto mo?pag within sa limit na gusto kong ibigay you will have it...that is pag natanggap na ni mama ang remittance so check it sa monday...

lav u

zearaiza said...

ate, i don't know how to chat. huhu. gosh, i'm so illiterate :-(