Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kuya

I have always wanted an older brother – someone who would pamper and spoil me; a protector from bad elements; and a guy I could brag of to my lady friends.

I never got one, for of course, my mother could not bring back time just to give birth to my very much wanted Kuya. So when I met him, he was like sent from heaven, an answered prayer. He spoiled me and defended me. He is proud of me and he, too, is someone I could be proud of.

We could always talk about anything and everything. I could be in my worst and he would not mind. He could be in his worst and he’d allow me to scold him.

But things have suddenly changed. Now, when we see each other, we cannot anymore talk spontaneously. I do not know what to tell him and vice versa. It’s sad because I’d rather not see him than we are in each other’s company but are lost and uncomfortable. I’m not sure how this happened. We are not anymore living up to the kuya-sister act.

6 comments:

jieciel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jieciel said...

hello mam.....link me again....http;//jieciel89@gmail.com tnx....

macky said...

... i think, i know who is " kuya "? am i right?? jejeje...



gugma na jud ka teng... kaw na jud na..


Go for the Gold!

zearaiza said...

wrong assumptions mack. i-erase ko n lang kaya 'tong post na i2? hehe

macky said...

anung wrong assumptions??


bakit mo naman i erase because who find yourself guilty? jejeje

i guess, both of you are just dealing with your own pride.. but deep inside, you're hearts beat as one... char lang.... hahaha


mwuash!



kailan pala bday mo, feeling ko malapi na... pakain ka ha...

zearaiza said...

haha... mack uy. char nga lang. cge, i won't erase this, to prove na hindi ako guilty. hehe.

bday is soon, august 23. i'll give you a call on that date. miss u