Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free Merienda

Gosh, this is so nakakahiya. I got both free internet use and merienda today.

I've been in front of this computer for almost two hours (or more than two hours) already when Ma'am Bibing (that's what she was called by another teacher) invited me to join them in their merienda here at the Internet Lab.

I tried to refuse but she was very insistent. She even called my Zhy (with the "H" sound). I kinda like the way she said that.

I have so many nicknames here at NDMU. Dean Mendoza calls me Riza. Other co-teachers call me Raiz, Zey/Zei, Zai or Riz. My original nickname is Barbie. Okay, I have totally departed from the subject of this blog.

We had bread and bihon (just got back in front of this computer after a 20-minute break), which was bought by Miss Bingbing. I'll get her name from other sources later.

It's payday today so everyone is in a generous mood. I hope I finally get Erwin's promised durian(which is long overdue already).

Ciao. Time to log out (self-imposed).

3 comments:

Angeli said...

change my blog link to angelibenette.blogspot.com (gibraltar)...i'm into serious blogging already, beats the homesickness and heartbreak that chris is giving me...mwash...i'm going back to AD na lang, again and always...

Gilbert Yap Tan said...

Hi Barbs (Zhy? :D),

Ma'am na diay ka diha sa ndmu.
Welcome to the league of extraordinarily underpaid. hehehe.

Enjoy your stint there. and try to convert some of your students into reading. :)

zearaiza said...

hi sir!! how can i reach you po? i lost your number kasi nagchange po ako ng phone, pero same pa rin po number ko.

tc always po :-)