Monday, August 18, 2008

Losing and (Hopefully) Finding Myself

Am I lost? Not literally. But I feel so lost.

I couldn't write. I don't want to read. I have sleeping problems. I again start to question things. I'm so bored. Yes, I still like what I'm doing. I don't think quitting is an option. It's just that I want more but I don't know what the "more" means.

Maybe I ask a lot from myself. Maybe I think a lot. Maybe I'm ok. Maybe I'm not.

And many more maybes.

Or maybe I like the idea of being like this. Because I'm bored. Whatever. Anyway, I won't blog for a while. I'm drained. And I want to try doing other things. Jeez, I'm so inconsistent.

Be happy everyone! Or try to be. Whatever.

Ciao. For now

5 comments:

Samara Fae said...

Anxiety? :p Daan lang ako ate ZEa; sana pg basa mu, OKEi kana ulet. :P

'Already added this blog on my list narehn. TC..,

http://sulat-at-kamay.blogspot.com
http://jpia-nddu.blogspot.com <---(mxdong bias pa yata ang content dito. Halos 4th year lang ang laman.., toinks)

MACARIES said...

Really? ikaw na ged. I had been trying to reach you through spirit of the glass but i failed... nandito ka lang pala hhehehehehh miz yah

Angeli said...

i'm trying to find you too...maybe you're right, maybe i just need to let you be...

maybe...

or maybe i'm right, maybe i need to push you to what you can be, what you can reach, where you can go...

maybe...

but i'm sure of one thing though...

i love you, no matter how many times you have to lose yourself...no matter how far we may be from each other...

zearaiza said...

i feel better na. epekto lang cguro yun ng pagka-emotera ko. hehe. i'm always finding a way to exaggerate what i feel.

magbasa nga ako ng books on personality development, spiritual whatever and the likes. baka tumino ako. hehe.

tc everyone!

to loreen: send my regards to everyone there, especially kay kiever.

ate: gift ko po :-) hehe. labshu

meng: miss you,too. paramdam ako this weekend. mwaash!

Samara Fae said...

weee~ send ko regards sa lahat. with matching hugs and kisses pa from you? hehe. I'll tell kiever to pay you a visit na rin dito sa blog mo. n____n

sige ate, mgbasa ka ng mga books na ganun, nakaka-inspire. (nagsalita ang bumibili ng mga motivational books na mxdong mabagal mtpos magbasa) hehe. they help us find our way. well, when we're lost. even when not. :p ingatz.z..