Monday, July 14, 2008

100 Dreams


July is Leadership Month in NDDU. The annual leadership training is usually conducted on the third week of this month. So it will be on July 19th this year.

I remember (just now) a particular activity we facilitators underwent two years ago in preparation for the training. Facilitators had to undergo the activities first because we will not be able to have those during the seminar proper.

So the particular activity that I remember now is writing down 1oo dreams. I never got to write a hundred. I wrote around 30. And at the top of my list was to become a CPA Board topnotcher. Funny, it seems now. At the time, it was actually my greatest dream. . .

Hmmm. . . Maybe I'll write down my hundred dreams now and finally complete the list. I'm not really sure whether the topnotch thing is still included. More likely, it is not. But I am sure I can have a hundred others written down.

.

No comments: