Monday, July 7, 2008

My Baby Bro

This is my Baby Bro.

Although he is 18 years old already and 5’7” in height, he will remain to be my baby…

He was tolerant of that when he was young but suddenly rebelled against the babying when he was in high school and back to being tolerant of it upon studying in MAAP.

He is my most loyal fan. He believes in everything I say. I used to tell him stories of this and that - historical accounts, scientific discoveries, fiction; mostly fiction which I claim to be true. He was always in awe. In his eyes, I am the intelligent sister and will always be such.

He suffers from my worst attacks, physically and verbally. He never laid a finger on me even after hitting him lots of times. I hope this will not reach my parents. I do not and did not hit anyone else. I don’t remember what caused the fights but I know there were many.

Truly, we can hurt even the ones we love most. But I don’t advice it. I’m pro-peace and against violence. And despite everything, he still loves me. And if we don’t lose them after all the fights, harsh words and beatings, our love will withstand time and everything else.
.

No comments: