Wednesday, July 9, 2008

T'nalak Fest is Coming

The City of Koronadal will celebrate the 9th T'nalak Festival this July 11-18, 2008.

I'm excited!!! This is my first time to take part in the celebration, not that I actually have a direct part. I will only be one of the many spectators. And I intend to make the most out of this celebration.

I come from GenSan. We have Tuna Festival and Kalilangan there, celebrated annually on September and February, respectively. Fun activities are conducted and the Oval Plaza is transformed into a flea market, with ukay2X, lots of cheap stuff and more.

This T'nalak experience will be new to me. Although I know that there will be a flea market, too. Tents were being set up last week. Maybe they are already operational at this point.

We will not be honoring the tuna but the rich culture of South Cotabato. I intend to enjoy...

No comments: