Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Starstruck

Yes, you can meet stars through blogging!!! I don't care much about the television or movies now. I don't have access; perhaps I'm not just interested. And I have found a better way to entertain myself - to write and read blogs!!!! I'm new to this world they call blogosphere (is this right?!); and on only my second month, I have posted more than 40 artcles (or whatever they are called). I'm not really into the number of posts. It is just now that I realized I've written that many already.

Okay, so going back to the title, Starstruck. I don't usually get starstruck, even upon seeing stars in person. I've seen Dingdong Dantes and Antoinette Taus during their TGIS days. I was studying at the Philippine High School for the Arts then. I've seen Ara Mina, Jessa Saragosa, Bobby Andrews; haha, even Cristy Fermin in a mall where they were shooting Cristy Per Minute (or something like). Who else? Some Starstruck reality tv show stars, etc. And I never got starstruck!!!

So what's with being starstruck now? Well, I came across the blog of Mikee Lee. . . Know him? He's one of the housemates of the PBB Teen Edition, Kim-Gerald batch. I did not get starstruck the first time I happened to see his blog. I didn't know it was the teen Mikee I've seen on tv. I didn't know Mikee's last name then and he's not really much in the television scene now. Well, good for him. I have nothing against tv people but Mikee is certainly doing better things, for himself and for other people. He is better off preparing himself for bigger commitments than doing very commercial tv ads and shows. I've heard that he's on Y Speak! Now, that is different. The show is just great and they feature and discuss very relevant issues.

So Mikee the writer got me starstruck. He was no star in my eyes as a tv personality but he surely is as a blogger. . . . check out http://meltingpen .blogspot.com.

Okay. So for five minutes I was overwhelmed. I feel better now, my normal self. . . I got over being starstruck. But I've typed this thing already. I don't feel very good about erasing it. So this post will stay. But I'm starstruck no more!!! Hehe
.

2 comments:

angelibenettepidut said...

i do read your blogs sweetie, so that i would know what's happening in your life...i look forward to them everyday...

seen my new pictures?hahahaha...i enjoyed the afternoon we took them, i'd write something about that this weekend i guess...

i've met a lot of interesting people here...and gosh, i still like my office crush (Mikael, his name, romatic isn't it?)...he smiles at me everytime we pass by each other on the hallways...but really, he's just a friendly one...

he smokes, he drinks...it's really disappointing...but people here, almost all of them do...and guess what?he's younger than you...but he looks just like our (nettie and mine's) age...he's still at university...anyway, he will be leaving for school soon so i'll just like him til then...

zearaiza said...

yeah, i check on your accounts, too... this is really fun. thanks to the guy who opened me to blogging. pati kayo dinadamay ko. hehe. eric is yet to make his account. kulitin mo, ayaw padala sakin eh. enjoy na raw sya sa multiply...