Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brain Exercise

Give your brain some exercise!!! Boggling your mind isn't such a bad thing when you end up getting to know yourself and others a little better. A fun papermelroti product - Query 2.

One of the things I inherited from my sister (she had to part with her stuff upon leaving the country) was a box filled with cards. Each card has a question which you probably never thought of asking yourself.

The Q and A is supposed to be done with others, thus, a group activity. But I'm alone, miles away from home (although not really very far), with no friends in this city; so the bottom line is, I have no one to ask and no one to give answers to. So for the nth time, this blog has no choice but to hear me out.

The question on one card is 'You were chosen as the representative of the whole humankind to a newly discovered planet inhabited by aliens. You could bring five people with you. Who would you bring?

Here they are:


My bestfriend Kris. What's with the label? I got used to it already, that's all. Since I want him to come with us, we'll leave after he passes the board exam. I just can't leave without him.


Meng. After the Deo Espin incident last Summerfest, I know he can cope with anything, including alien contact. Who knows, he might actually want to stay with them... Hehe. We haven't bonded for some time now. This may be the opportunity.

John. This man always makes himself available. It comes with the friendship package, which I have quite abused (and enjoyed). He doesn't crack even with so much pressure. He will take care of the group.


Lyda. She is a champion public speaker and debater. I'm naturally shy, so she can do the talking. She is also a charmer!!! And most importantly, we can have so much fun making fun of the whole experience. Hopefully, she will be allowed to take a leave of absence from Planters Bank.

Macky can take the blame should anything or everything go wrong. Hehe.
This is the second time that Macky graced this site. His devotion to his friends, to me especially, had been featured in 'Remembering Macky'. It was posted two weeks ago.

I realized just now that even though Lyda may be good in talking, such skill may not be too relevant because the aliens speak a different language. But she can still charm them!!! hehe

Okay, Menardo and Macky can do the talking or whatever form of communication. Kris will remain at the back with me because he doesn't have patience for what he considers to be unnatural. John will break up any fight, should there be one.

It's wonderful to have such flexible and great friends.

PS: (included a day after the 'Brain Exercise' was posted)

Ate is part of everything in my life. And she's complaining why she's not included in the trip. Hehe. But there are reasons behind that. First, she is not a fan of politics or diplomacy. She is a pure academic.... Second, she can't take a 'leave' from her work.. She just can't. Third, we'll fight and fight there. It's not new but our fighting scenes might scare the aliens.... So she just can't come.

I forgot. Jay-ar might complain why he wasn't included. I'll bargain with the authorities. He must come, too!!!!

1 comment:

angelibenettepidut said...

how come the favorite sister isn't there...i can do all things together...hahaha...just kidding...i may be one of the aliens you will be dealing with...lav u always