Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Going Places

For two months, I've been waiting for an opportunity to engage in activities that entail going to other places, like how it was in my school years. And finally, this opportunity came yesterday - to go to a community in Lambayong, Sultan Kudarat to give out relief goods to the people who were victims of Typhoon Frank.

I have so much to say and share, yet I could not find the right words. Actually, I can try, but I have no enough time or energy for writing that story right now. I want to do the experience some justice so storytelling will have to wait.

I would not say that it was fun. No, it wasn't.... But it was certainly a moving and learning experience.

2 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi barbie!

So that you won't be bored, why not join the Convenor's Group of the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit which will be held in Gensan on Oct 25th?

Check out http://www.gensantos.com to find out more about this.

Ayo-ayo! :)

Avel Manansala said...

by the way, please leave your comments at my blog at http://www.gensantos.com.

would love to read your thoughts... :)