Monday, July 7, 2008

Brain Exercise 2

Some more Q and A!!!! I'm amused with this activity that's why I decided to share this with whoever drops by. Try to answer the questions, too. You'll get answers from yourself which you were not conscious of before. You will certainly get to know yourself better.


(1) If you have to live far away from civilization for a year and could only bring one item, what would it be? A very durable comb. I comb a lot and that is probably the reason why my hair is brittle. I always get scolded because I comb anywhere and everywhere - in the streets, in the classroom, in the restaurant. Poor manners.

(2) If you have to choose a city to visit, what would it be? If I had been asked a year ago, I would have chosen Cairo or any city in Africa. The answer is different now. I'll go to Gibraltar!!! Is Gibraltar a city or nation or what? I don't know. I'll go to the city where my sister is.

(3) Name any city in the world that you would like to get lost in? Las Vegas. I'm a fan of the CSI series, the original.
Taken I am lost. I assume that I have no money. It's okay to get lost and have no money in Las Vegas. It's a city that never sleeps. Anyway, I can engage in a lot of sidelines. Hehe. It's not what you have in mind!!!!

(4) If you could add the knowledge of another person's brain into your brain, whose brain would you choose? I have a lot to choose from!!!
a. Sir Jet's. He's good in science and mathematics, perfect combination, what else could you ask for. He can refute any argument or claim, whether he believes in it or not. He is full of wisdom, yet very humble.
b. Rolly Jude's. He's a master quizbowler, terrific writer, etc. He's humble, too!!!
c. Mama's. She is so practical. She has an answer to every problem.
d. Nico-something's. I forgot his name. He is an Accounting geek from Midsayap. No comment on the issue of humility. His Accounting knowledge is excellent, period.

But I can't make up my mind on just one!!!!! And I don't have the heart to take away what they keep in their brains. Lastly, I am not lacking myself. Yeah, there are limitations, but I am satisfied with what I have.

Come on, I don't need to be excellent in science. My Math is already above average. There are no more debate and quiz bowl competitions for me. About practicalities, experience will teach me best. And I can learn Accounting. I'm really just fine with myself.

(5) What skill would you like to learn if you have all the time and resources in the world? It has always been my dream to work for the United Nations and be a missionary in Africa; or be a Marist lay missionary in Africa still. Among the requirements is to speak at least five accepted languages. I know only one - English.
So if given the chance to learn anything, I'd like to learn to speak the following languages:
* Portuguese
* French
* German
* Any African language

(6) What or who makes you smile? His smile.... Hehe
.

No comments: